translate

Monday, September 12, 2011

triumph over struggles

My  teen-age years were the  years in college and years of innocence that witnessed my struggles in the  fulfillment of  my dream.  And to emerge  untainted and unmoved by the massive influence of my social surroundings in the world at the academe was not that easy. The world of uncertainties grappled my being as I fought against the tests and trials of  a growing human being. But I remained steadfast. I remained focused with my studies. I remained unmoved.

My humble beginnings did not stop me nor discouraged me from believing in my dream of a  good  life ahead of me.

My years in  college were the years of  nights-of-burning-my-midnight-candles just to be able to maintain the college scholarship grant that I was enjoying. I remained glued on my tracks until the day I marched onstage to receive my college diploma as graduate in college. But not yet in life!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...