translate

Saturday, September 10, 2011

san beda days


I could not even remember when this group photo was taken but one thing is sure: I still remember the good old days that I spent with these lovely friends  during my long years of teaching stint in San Beda College, Mendiola, Manila, Philippines.

What I can only remember is: my friend Henry invited me to this birthday party which was held in a suite somewhere in Pasig City Metro Manila. I can also remember that the birthday celebrant was a friend to Henry and she was celebrating a birthday party in honor of his boyfriend.

And lastly, I can only remember that it was in the early 90's when this celebration was held.

Indeed, and for sure, all of us moved on with our lives. Living or dead, wherever they are now, one thing is sure: we have lived our lives to the fullest!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...