translate

Monday, January 17, 2011

the last time i met with a blogger-friend...before I flew to the USA


May 12th of last year (2010) was the last time I met a blogger-friend Kuri of Domesticated daddy's Diaries and this makes  me  remember very clearly that he once visited my other blog and asked for prayers for his newly born son who unfortunately was born with a problem in his heart.

After a year of praying for the son which he named Jared, he delightedly emailed me and broke the good news that eventually his son's heart ailment got cured....

The healing of his son was a great delight to the rest of my community brothers who, day-by-day prayed for the boy! Now, Jared is a very healthy normal boy of proud parents Kuri and Janice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...